In the year 1882, the Fathers of the French Foreign Mission founded the well-known St Joseph College in Bangalore. In the state of Karnataka, it is considered to be one of the first colleges and has a heritage of about around 135 years. University Grants Commission conferred St Joseph College as College well-known for its Excellence. Further, NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) awarded ST Joseph a rating of A++ in the year 2017.
There are a lot of courses offered by St Joseph College in Bangalore. These courses include B.com, B.Sc., BA, and B.Voc. BCA, B. SW in the degree courses at the level of Undergraduate. It also offers MA, M.SW. M.Sc courses for the Post Graduate level. Further, PG Diploma and Diploma Courses are also offered by St Joseph College. St Joseph College Admission 2018
Some Admission Grounds and criteria are listed below:
- Candidates & Aspirants have to undertake online admission procedure.
- The Basic Admission criterion is based on entrance and merit.
- The Candidates who are applying for the UG courses require passing of 2nd PUC or 12th Standard along with English as a compulsory subject. They should also have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized institutions.
- The Candidates who are applying for PG courses should have a graduate & a bachelor’s degree.
- The admissions are continued in accordance with the marks secured in the uppermost education level. An interview is also undertaken by the college authorities depending upon merit.
- For admission in B.A. (Visual Communication), BCA, EJP, PG Diploma, B.Voc. Etc. depends according to the final score of the entrance examination along with the interview which is conducted by the college authorities itself.
The undergraduate courses for admission 2018 are:
- BA Degree in 10 specialized courses
- B.Sc. Degree in 11 specialized courses
- B.Voc in 2 Specializations courses
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree course for UG candidates
The postgraduate courses for admission 2018 are:
- MA in 4 specialized courses
- M.Sc. in 7 specialized programs
- Master of Social Work Degree for PG candidates
The Diploma Courses for admission 2018 are:
- Diploma in Medical Coding
- Diploma in Office Automation
- Diploma in First Aid, Genetic Care, and Diet Assistance
Application Process for Candidates:
- Candidates require going through the Official website of the college
- Choose the ‘Apply Online’ Option
- Fill in the registration form including the details such as Name, email address, Course, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- After the registration is done, you will be directed towards the payment window as per the selected course. You can pay using Debit/ Credit Card or NEFT.
- After the payment, you need to login to the portal using email id & password
- Now you will require filling in the details such as basic details, academic details, Contact details, etc. in the form given.
- You will have to attach a recent passport size photograph along with required documents.
- After checking, click on the submit icon.
- You will have to be patient for some time until the form gets generated.